Monday, July 12, 2010

Spinning Plate Chorus

My Spinning Plate Chorus is wanning and my head feels about ready to implode.

St. Augustine paraphrase, "I was created for you, Oh, Lord, my heart does not rest until I rest in you."

"The earth is the Lord's and everything in it." Psalm 24:1

"The psalmist is not a person talking about the good life, how God has kept him out of all difficulty. This person has gone through the worst - the dragon's mouth, the flood's torrent-and finds himself in tact. He was not abandoned but helped. The final strength is not in the dragon or in the flood but in God who "didn't go off and leave us." Peterson on Ps 124

It is always the who it is always the same who "HE".

"It is Christ, not culture, that defines our lives. It is the help we experience, not the hazards we risk, that shapes our days." Peterson on Ps 124.

Lord, you not only save me, you do it with humor, thank you. Today's memory stone:
I blogged my meditations, because, I was worried and could not feel you. It reminds me of the Brother Down's song Sweet Air Some, "-though I can't feel you, I hold onto your Word. Could I come into the Sun, could I breathe sweet air some, falling at the foot of Christ, I'm so far below his eyes, I can't comprehend the light..."

I clicked out of the blog, back into email, with 2 incoming emails,a huge weight had been lifted, the only drama was in the fear of my mind. Thank you.

No comments: